“People will forget what you said; people will forget what you did; But people will never forget how you made them feel.”
~ Maya Angelou
My name is Rachel Renkoski and I am starting this blog as a project. I intend to learn and grow professionally and technologically while involved with this page. In the future I hope to use this page as a communication tool between parents and myself, between peer educators, and as proof that anyone can learn to blog!
- Finally an APE
- Old School Games (from our childhood)
- Student Attitude Survey
- A unique teacher
- Bullying is not OK
- Build those social skills! (12 ideas for home)
- 8 motivational speakers with special needs
- Adapted Sports
- Hiring process for Physical Educators
- Aven’s Corner
- Including Samuel
- Another view of Surfers healing
- surfers healing—youtube
- What is APE?
- Diversity in P.E.
- Surfers Healing
- Swimming with Friends
- Communication in Collaboration
- My Frame of Reference is Imporant
- Inspirational Quotes
erricksm on Bullying is not OK Vanessa on Hiring process for Physical… josie alomia on My Frame of Reference is … Opinionated Miscella… on BLOGGING Sam Anguiano on Surfers Healing